Helping you choose the best solution for your battery power needs: consulting, design and supply
News & Information
H-Squared, proud to be providing the solution that you need.
We have just introduced new suppliers into our Lead Acid portfolio, see products from: Yuasa, Exide, Panasonic, and MK batteries.
At H-Squared we have an excellent technical team, who have the capability to offer you the most suitable battery type for your application.
For more information/ technical specifications please contact: 01462 851155 or alternatively email: Sales@H-Squared.co.uk.
Sectors covered by Lead Acid
- Solar & Renewable
- Material Handling
- Electric Vehicle
- Utility Vehicle
Different types of Lead Acid:
- Flooded Lead Acid Batteries
- Sealed Lead Acid Batteries. ...
- Gel Types
- Deep Cycle Batteries
- Cranking or Starter Batteries
- Standby Lead Acid Batteries
Flooded Vs Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Flooded lead-acid batteries are the most cost-effective option, but require regular upkeep, where sealed lead-acid batteries (AGM and Gel) cost more but do not require regular maintenance.
- AGM batteries resist vibration and can handle higher charge/discharge rates and gel batteries can withstand high temps and work best with slow, deep discharge.