Specialist Industrial Batteries
H-Squared can be your one stop shop for specialist sizes and technologies that fall outside the standard ranges.
Advanced Primary Lithium Technologies
- Lithium technologies offer advantages of high cell voltage, high capacity, excellent temperature performance and light weight. Against this they are regulated to ensure safe transportation and require special testing, and special shipment arrangements as a result.
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCl2) offers the highest voltage and capacities in its bobbin form and highest current capability in its spiral wound form.
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) batteries are not far behind but are easier to manage from a safety point of view.
- Specialist variants are available to help deliver high pulse currents, in thin cell formats for confined spaces and to operate at very high temperatures (up to 180 deg C).
- Batteries are available with a range of connection formats - standard terminals, tags, flying leads - to suit application requirements.
Advanced Rechargeable Technologies
Other specialist rechargeable batteries include:
- Lithium Ion - available as pre-tested, standard packs
- Nickel Metal Hydride - special sizes
- Nickel Cadmium - limited by regulation to industrial, defence and emergency lighting applications
- Lead Acid - cylindrical sizes
Call 01462 851155 to discuss applications.